• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wow, this forum is dead!

this forum has always been pretty chill. not crazy active, but gets new members and has some loyal ones. i like to check it every week or so, then there are usually a few new posts. everyone is busy reading i guess? haha

Let's talk books! What is everyone currently reading? How many books are in your collection? How long have you been collecting for? Whats your take on e-books & the Kindle?

I'm reading "Never Look Away" by Linwood Barclay.I'll never own a Kindle. There's something about actually physically having the book in your hands and your collection. The crisp, fresh scent of the pages..

How long collecting...well, I have one bookcase filled with my great-grandfather's books... ;)
But I've only seriously been collecting for about 20 years. Between us, we have about 5500 books, and counting.

We've had kindles for about 3 months, and I've collected about 40 books there. The majority of which are the 99 cent variety, with some exceptions.

I have a couple of Linwood Barclay books on the shelf, I'll get to them. :D

Back