• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Write a Story Three Words At A Time

It was a cold day in Outer Mongolia and Fred was lost in the snow storm without his shoes. What would Fred do with frost bitten toes? Fred limped onwards, he was searching for a treasure hidden in a pair of shoes covered in nails. This was a great disappointment but as light was here and there I decided to guide him to where the shoes and I waited. But lo, trouble that was to plague the rest of the journey ...

continue ...

Last edited:
It was a cold day in Outer Mongolia and Fred was lost in the snow storm without his shoes. What would Fred do with frost bitten toes? Fred limped onwards, he was searching for a treasure hidden in a pair of shoes covered in nails. This was a great disappointment but as light was here and there I decided to guide him to where the shoes and I waited. But lo, trouble that was to plague the rest of the journey was closing in on them, and with it....

came a terrible ....

then explain to me how your 3 words made any kind of sense and I'll happily put them back in :) bearing in mind this just a bit of samusing nonsense on a forum :)

Back