• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Write a Story Three Words At A Time

It was a cold day in Outer Mongolia and Fred was lost in the snow storm without his shoes. What would Fred do with frost bitten toes? Fred limped onwards, he was searching for a treasure hidden in a pair of shoes covered in nails. This was a great disappointment but as light was here and there I decided to guide him to where the shoes and I waited. But lo, trouble that was to plague the rest of the journey, weather was closing in on them. And with it came horrors that I had prepared. It was something that words couldn't possibly begin to describe the horror of that fateful misfortune that followed him where-ever he traveled in snow.

As Fred thought long and hard about how he could find the the shelter, I just wanted to give to him something to remember the route, but I sensed he was not ready. Fred had to go to the Lake of Contemplation to have a moment of insight. After a while the insight still had not shown. It was getting dark and Fred ...

Back