• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wuthering Bites.

Missyannlala

So, I recently purchased this book, on my kindle, and I must say that it's quite entertaining and I'm already hooked by the first 2 chapters.
Has anyone else read it or currently reading it? I'd like to discuss it.

I am reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.Loving it,better than I expected which is leading me to buy the rest such as Henry VIII-Wolfman,Wuthering Bites and a few others.
Have you read any of these?

No I haven't read any of the others yet. I was sort of afraid to buy them, not wanting the change in the storyline to ruin a classic. But--I think I'm gonna give some of them a try!

I was wondering if they were worth getting or not.
How close to the origonals are they?
Is it a re-write or, as some people have said, simply a reprinting of the origonal with some words changed. It was comments like those that put me off.

You know, I read Wuthering Heights a long time ago, so as far as how similar Wuthering Bites is to the original version...I can't give a definite answer. What I can say is with Wuthering Bites--the whole story is set around the Vampire situation. So it seems as though 'more than a few things/words have been changed.

Incorporating both is what they manage to do,which I like.It helps when you have read the classic I think.

You are mixing up Wuthering Bites and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.;)
Um, yeh... your right, Zombies not vampires...
I think Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was what I started off talking about on another thread :D

Heathcliff, right? ;)
Why does that remind me of a cat?

Oh, and my memory is mush, by the way...

Um, yeh... your right, Zombies not vampires...
I think Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was what I started off talking about on another thread :D

Heathcliff, right? ;)
Why does that remind me of a cat?

Oh, and my memory is mush, by the way...
tsk tsk,yes.

Back