• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Xbox

I LOVE my Xbox. I think I'll marry it. I am currently playing SSX3, that game is fantastic!

we have every game console except nintendo game cube, and the only game i ever play is jeopardy. :eek: though there is an awesome crash game that i love (but can never remember the name of). you pick a car and then scream into an intersection and cause the most damage you can. it's great!

Jenem said:
we have every game console except nintendo game cube, and the only game i ever play is jeopardy. :eek: though there is an awesome crash game that i love (but can never remember the name of). you pick a car and then scream into an intersection and cause the most damage you can. it's great!

[ninty fanboy]No Gamecube? Travesty! That means no Zelda...no Zelda means...you have not LIVED! You could redeem yourself by at least owning an N64 and SNES I suppose.[/ninty fanboy]

As for the driving game, Driv3r or Burnout ring any bells?

Agreed :D The PS2 is v. good - I was considering an XBOX, but when it first came out there were very few games for it, and the ones that were out were pretty poor (with the notable exception of Halo). I wouldn't have minded Morrowind on a console though - well a version that wasn't full of bugs anyhow (even though I have it on the PC). I also didn't agree with having to buy an extra attachment just so you could watch DVD's. It also helped that my sis had a gamecube and was getting an XBOX :p and that I had numerous games from my old Playstation that were compatibe with the PS2

That means no Zelda...no Zelda means...you have not LIVED! You could redeem yourself by at least owning an N64 and SNES I suppose.
Hallelujah, brother - the Zelda-games are the best games I have ever played. I've owned every Nintendo-console, and I still have my N64 and my cube. The WindWaker was, yet again, brilliant, and I can't wait for the new one. I've seen some shots, and it looks brilliant.

A few weeks ago I bought myself a new cell-phone, and they gave me a free PS2 with it! Can you believe it?! So, now the XBox is the only new-generation console I don't have. That said, there is one game coming out on the XBox in a few months time, called Fable, which looks set to be brilliant. So I might go out and buy one - if I can afford it.

Cheers

Themistocles said:
[ninty fanboy]No Gamecube? Travesty! That means no Zelda...no Zelda means...you have not LIVED! You could redeem yourself by at least owning an N64 and SNES I suppose.[/ninty fanboy]

As for the driving game, Driv3r or Burnout ring any bells?

No, no N64 or SNES. Never played Zelda, I can never be bothered to invest the time. Only have the original Nintendo. My hubby is an animator and used to work on video games, plus he likes Tony Hawk etc, so that's why we have so many of them. Let me see...Nintendo, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast and XBox.

I think it is Burnout, that name sounds familiar. That game is awesome. CRASH SMASH BASH CASH! :D

I have been waiting for Fable ever since I used to play Black & White on computer, and Fable was called 'Project Ego'. That game looks like it is going to be HUGE. And then comes Halo 2...it's a good time to own an Xbox.

Back