• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

yet another newbie!

beefcake08

hi guys and gals, this site was recommended by a friend and i have to say its nice to see so many literate people in this television society!lol!
I suppose I should introduce myself, i'm a 22 yr old full time carer (so i get a lot of time to read!lol!), living in North West England (little place called Leigh)
I'm a big fan of John Grisham amongst others (would take too long to list all the authers I like!lol!)
just finished a monster book session, reading 4 Grisham books back to back (its been a long shift!lol!)

so I guess thats me in a (rather small) nutshell!

beefcake08 said:
living in North West England (little place called Leigh)

Seems like there's a few people from the northwest. And here i was thinking i was the only one with net access up here, let alone who read books.

your're right, seems like we have access to all these new-fangled modern things like running water, gas, electricity and such like!lol! seems we're not as backwards as the rest of the country would have us believe!lol!

Back