• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yet another newbie...

starchild42

Hi folks,

Just to confuse things, I am also Lisa, and also in Woking in Surrey.

Annnd, just to confuse things a little bit further, I am also the best mate of the Lisa in Woking (mrspink42) in the "bookworm newbie alert" thread. People have a hard time working that out ;)

But I promise faithfully we're not one and the same person, and can quite often be seen in the same room together...

Anyway, on recommendation from L, I've just joined up here today. Currently *very* into Murakami, but my tastes change like the wind.

Looking forward to some good book chat with you good people,
L2

Hi there and welcome to the forum where you can chit chat about books and smells faintly of mango.

Hope you have a nice time! Enjoy! :)

I'm very interested in trying some Murakami and have The Wind up Bird Chronicles waiting on my shelf to read.

Thanks for the welcomes!

I haven't got to "Wind Up Bird Chronicle" yet - it's still in the TBR pile, but I'm looking forward to it. So much to read, so little time...

Now I'm confused, and frankly, at my age it doesn't take much! :D

Welcome to the forum starchild42! :)

Halo said:
Now I'm confused, and frankly, at my age it doesn't take much! :D

Halo, I'm confused too, and I'm living it :D

Thanks for the warm welcomes, folks. Liking it here already - hopefully I'll be able to contribute something useful from time to time ;)

Back