• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yet another newbie

Welcome on board majormajor :)
I am new too, in fact just joined today.
Hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your stay and keep out of the corner, the penguins bite. among other things. :D

Welcome and you were warned about those penguins! Even now, in thier control room, they work against us!

awww.stearns.org_fun_evil_penguin.jpg

BLAST! The Penguins and their lair! Is it in Rome? Is it in Cairo? London!? There day will come! And when it does, we'll release the ducks on them.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Plenty of almond shells for everyone. I hope you can handle all the arsenic.

RitalinKid said:
BLAST! The Penguins and their lair! Is it in Rome? Is it in Cairo? London!? There day will come! And when it does, we'll release the ducks on them.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Plenty of almond shells for everyone. I hope you can handle all the arsenic.

YES! The evil penguins in their evil lair of evil probably in evil town. Where is that? Who knows! Nobody, for their base is a secret. But you are right... there day will come. Damn them. Damn them all. :mad:

hey welcome to the forum!! you search for normal people, you in the wrong forum, but if you want to have fun, enjoy your stay!! :D

honeydevil said:
hey welcome to the forum!! you search for normal people, you in the wrong forum, but if you want to have fun, enjoy your stay!! :D

:D
i've never gotten on well with normal people, so hopefully i'll fit right in here ;)
Thanks for the welcomes everyone

Eugen said:
Welcome to the forum, Majormajor! Are you a writer?

Hi, thanks Eugen. Unfortunately I am not a writer - really wish I could write but I guess I'll settle for enjoying the talents of others :)

Back