• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yo, Adrian

MarsCronin

Too many hi's and hello's for titles in this forum. :)

So my name's Mars Cronin and I write novels. I joined this forum in the hopes of connecting with both readers and writers. Readers to see what they like and dislike. Writers to see if there are any opportunities for cross promotion. And yeah, I know they're both incomplete sentences :)

So if anyone out there fits the bill, you can respond here or on my FaceBook page at:

Mars Cronin | Facebook

Looking forward to your responses...Mars Cronin

Well. Readsalot I write different genres. The Dealer's Games trilogy is a crime series about marijuana dealers. Book of James is the story of Jesus as told to us by his younger brother James. The upcoming That's Why Vampires Suck is a satire.

But you might be interested in Eden Found. It has an ancient astronaut thing going on as one of the story threads. It's mostly about the modern day problems in the Middle East with terrorists kidnapping Americans, but as stated, the ancient story line seeded throughout the narrative may interest the sci fi fan.

Hope you find them interesting...Mars Cronin

Back