• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Young at Heart

Of course, 72 isn't really very old these days, is it? As long as her eye sight and reaction time are still good I think it is great. I see a lot of elderly people in my line of work and I'll tell you, half of aging is in our minds. I've come across people in their 90s who are in better physical condition than most people in their late 60s.

Besides, when she's 88 and still driving it, she probably won't take up six spaces at the grocery store like she would in a caddy! ;)

My wife goes to "Curves" 3 times a week. A girl that works there is from Hawaii and was telling my wife that her aunt will be celebrating her 99th birthday soon and that her aunt attends "Curves" in Hawaii.

btw, I am proud of my wife. She attends Curves 3 times a week and also walks on our treadmill 2 days a week. Her weight is down to 118 lbs and she is in great shape. She watches her diet and is conscious of her health. Late this year we will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary.

Wow, Muggle, that's amazing! Huge congratulations for your Golden Wedding Anniversary later in the year :D :D

Great Article, great car, marvelous attitude! :D

And congrats on the 50th! That is an achievement to be proud of....the both of you. Wow! 118#..../sigh/ Haven't seen that in awhile! :rolleyes: :D

Back