• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Name, Gender & Age...

Sly
Male

There's actually quite a balance of male/female ratio. Quite a contrast to some of the sites I usually visit... :p

Karin
female

(as mentioned elsewhere, mrkgnao has nothing to do with Mr something-or-other but is a transcription of cat-speak by the honourable Mr James Joyce)

*prrrrr*

raffaellabella said:
Ell and StillILearn are about to have a geriatric cat-fight over who's the oldest. :D

Oops, sorry, Ell and muggle. I guess I was coming off as a little bit 'eldlier than thou.' :eek:

StillILearn said:
Oops, sorry, Ell and muggle. I guess I was coming off as a little bit 'eldlier than thou.' :eek:
No offence taken, Still - 'cause I know I'm older. :p
zen said:
you mean i may not be the oldest person here after all?
Hey, maybe we 'elders' can ask for a subforum. :D ;)

Ell said:
No offence taken, Still - 'cause I know I'm older. :p

Hey, maybe we 'elders' can ask for a subforum. :D ;)

We already have them. They're the Nabokovianan threads. We do allow the kids to post there if they behave themselves. :D :D :D

Ell, Still and muggle - you all lose! *I'm* the oldest!

I have sandals older than any of you. I still wear them on occasion to feel young again.

ds

direstraits said:
Ell, Still and muggle - you all lose! *I'm* the oldest!

I have sandals older than any of you. I still wear them on occasion to feel young again.

ds
:D That is the best line I've heard so far!
I have told the kid that lived in back of us at the old house that I was older than gunpowder though. Trouble is, I'm not sure she knew what gunpowder is..........:eek: :rolleyes:

Back