• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your three favorite animals

"Here is a tip:

The adjectives are more important than the species. The animals are just an inspiration to help draw out the description."

ppphhhhtttttppppp.....that's no damn fun....jenn's a funny cow.....I think we all need to go change our avatar's now to match our personalities....make sure your cow has a real nice utter jennashleajorhspamzilla.... :D :D :D

What's nice about this, though probably unrealistically kind, is that all the descriptions of your favorite animals will necessarily be positive.

On the other hand, if you just asked people to describe the first three animals that come to mind, you might get something less flattering.

Personally, I know it's mostly true because I AM fab and faithful to my mate, though my singing voice is hilariously offkey.

Motokid said:
"Here is a tip:

The adjectives are more important than the species. The animals are just an inspiration to help draw out the description."

ppphhhhtttttppppp.....that's no damn fun....jenn's a funny cow.....I think we all need to go change our avatar's now to match our personalities....make sure your cow has a real nice utter jennashleajorhspamzilla.... :D :D :D

do you mean "udder"?
still where would i find a funny cow pic. i do like the baby cow on city slickers, norman. i loved that cow.

omigod that is funny!!! how do i make that my avatar? i'm computer challenged. kook sent me fab instructions on how to post pics and i still can't figure it out.

hey i can type, OK?!!!

Dang! I read the description of the game before I posted my three animals. I'll have to wait a day or so to forget it. Then I'll come back and post.

This is complete rubbish, Mari. Leaving aside the other adjectives, I have never thought I was beautiful, nobody else has ever thought that and the good old-fashioned word plain (just because it sounds a bit nicer than ugly) is what describes me best.

Mari said:
This is a game.

List your three favorite animals, in order. List three adjectives that you feel apply to each animal.

1) Eagle: the sense of free, pride, brave
2) Phoenix: unsupassed excellency and beauty, become more beautiful, and stronger after death
3) Dog: loyalty, steadfast, simple(in sense of naivety), and somethingelse.

But I like swan and crane as well.

jenngorham said:
omigod that is funny!!! how do i make that my avatar? i'm computer challenged. kook sent me fab instructions on how to post pics and i still can't figure it out.

hey i can type, OK?!!!

if you want a funny cow, you could look at cartoon network, you might see COW AND CHICKEN, this show is hilarious! ;)

Is it possible to post photos that are on my computer. I have a bunch of photos of bears that visited my backyard all last summer. I would see them at least 3 or 4 times a week. I identified 6 "different" bears that would come including a mother and 2 little cubs that were no more than 4 weeks old. :)

Is it possible to post photos that are on my computer. I have a bunch of photos of bears that visited my backyard all last summer. I would see them at least 3 or 4 times a week. I identified 6 "different" bears that would come including a mother and 2 little cubs that were no more than 4 weeks old. :)

I don't know how to post directly from your computer, but alternative is to post your pix at flikr.com or photobucket.com then place a link.*

Link is how some of us place some different smilies. And it works for pictures too.

Back