• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your very own bookstore!

Back to subject, for me I will named my shop of my own - Read and Stitch Cafe Shop. I would like to have books and sewing shop including cafe so people can sit down and have a good natter about books or sewing or they can read book or stitching. Sounds fun to me! :D

I would call my bookstore Pages
it would be nice to combine it with a tea house, so you can have good cup of tea (and maybe a pastry) while you're reading the book you bought

:eek: Mine would have pies and tea and probably lager and maybe a live band and probably actually be a pub thinking about it.

What a wonderful idea! If I'd open a book shop it would be a shop where people can get books in many languages. At least German, English, French, Spanish and Russian (which are, except for Russian, the languages I speak and read) and I'd probably call it something old-fashioned like "The Curiosity Shop". :D

Abulafia said:
It's going to be a very crowded suitcase - everyone else wants in.

I'm not very big, I'll just curl up into a little ball and you won't even notice me! :D

dele said:
I like your idea Kaz and Jenem! I'd visit your bookstores a lot. :)

Buying a book and get a free tea and shortbread biscuit, you are welcome to my shop!! :D

Kaz said:
Buying a book and get a free tea and shortbread biscuit, you are welcome to my shop!! :D

Oh I'll be there! Just give me detailed directions on how to get there! :D

Kaz said:

me, me, me. :D not want for that tea and biscuit. but want to see you! U are the sweetie and gentle person i would like to meet. :p

watercrystal said:
me, me, me. :D not want for that tea and biscuit. but want to see you! U are the sweetie and gentle person i would like to meet. :p

Awwww, thats sweet! Thanks. :D

Back