• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

15 Undeniable Truths About Book Nerds

Thanks to two librarian friends, I found a Facebook group thingy that posts neat stuff about libraries. It's called I Love Libraries.

This one has generated a nice talk with two girls I went to school with..we were remembering Mrs. Lovett, the first librarian we ever met. Wonderful lady.

Explore –

Great. I got it in my Facebook feed from BookRiot (great for all things book-nerdy).

My favourite is the pickup line.

book hangovers happen to me too... i usually swap between a good fantasy/scifi to a crime novel before tackling another fantasy/scifi series. it's going to be hard to finish all the Dresden books..

I started out upon seeing the first item, thinking: "This is so true!" I would then keep scrolling and think: "No, this one is it!" I would then keep going and could then identify with most items. I must confess though that I haven't compared myself to Elizabeth of Pride & Prejudice. I guess that I'm just not that damn sensitive.

Back