• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

2000 :d

Wabbit

adeephousepage.com_smilies_club.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 2000th post
sign11.gif

I have far to much time on my hands! Horay!

adeephousepage.com_smilies_club.gif

Regards
SillyWabbit

Congratulations!You do have far too much time on your hands :D (says the person who's spending her saturday night with her computer)They should give you an award or something.

Thanks Raven :)

Thanks Nick452! JOIN US! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: I once spent the night with my computer but she didn't respect me in the morning :mad:

SillyWabbit said:
I once spent the night with my computer but she didn't respect me in the morning :mad:

Any chance that had something to do with you sticking your carrot in the wrong port? :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Any chance that had something to do with you sticking your carrot in the wrong port? :D

RaVeN
Hee hee hee...Why do i do that laughing like that reminds me of mister burns from the simpsons, very disturbing.

RaVeN said:

RaVeN

The input/output port! :D What made it worse was that after everything. I caught the pc making eyes at the toaster! What a floozy! :mad:

Nick452 said:
Hee hee hee...Why do i do that laughing like that reminds me of mister burns from the simpsons, very disturbing.

You should procure a maniacal laugh like MMMMMMMMMMMMMAHAHAHHA! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
I caught the pc making eyes at the toaster! What a floozy! :mad:

Don't whine Wabbit. You've got a shot at both of them. I hear he's bi-toastal. :D

Remember this time to unplug it before you plug it though. :p

RaVeN

BI-TOASTAL???? omg lol :D

Yeah, will try and remember to unplug this time. I hate the smell of burning hair!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Congratulations, Wabbit.

Do you have time on anything else apart from posting and eating carrots?

Idun said:
Congratulations, Wabbit.

Do you have time on anything else apart from posting and eating carrots?

A few other things but I can't tell you about them. Id have to kill you :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

RaVeN said:
Tell Litany. :D
Because you want me dead, or because you know he stands no chance of killing me and will instead meet his own doom after which I will return to the forum for a kill and tell exclusive?

Litany said:
Because you want me dead, or because you know he stands no chance of killing me and will instead meet his own doom after which I will return to the forum for a kill and tell exclusive?

It sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to bulk up your resume. Actually I figured that no matter what the outcome, there would be one less ARRRR around here from now on. It's a win/win situation.

RaVeN
*divide & conquer...it works every time* :D

Back