• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

3 wives greet British man

SFG75

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when those ladies walked in. The guy is sitting there, watching t.v. and then. . . . . . . . :eek:

British police confirmed that after Melvyn Reed woke from his triple bypass heart operation earlier this year, his complicated marital affairs took a turn for a worse. All three of his spouses had turned up at the same time, despite his efforts to stagger their visits.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/11/AR2005081100699_pf.html

I'm surprised that he didn't have a stroke. ;)

how did he afford that. i mean does he have 3 houses? i don't understand how that all works.

What exactly, is the reason for making it illegal to marry more than one person? Where does this law come from? If it were legal, would you ever even consider it? I mean come on.....do we need this kind of law....???

And what's the penalty?

Robert said:
Perhaps the wives all worked.

but still, he must have worked too. if matt was coming home from work, but there was never any money....i would be like what the hell?

jenngorham said:
but still, he must have worked too. if matt was coming home from work, but there was never any money....i would be like what the hell?

He either made a ton of money doing whatever it was that he did, or he lied about how much he made, and what he was doing with it.

I could do with some extra help around here, so if we could get a wife that cooks & cleans, and another one with an income I would be fine with it. Of course I would have to be the head, pretty and fun wife.

jenngorham said:
i would totally let matt have another wife. that would be brilliant.

oh..come on.....you would share your husband with another women??? I find that hard to believe...

Would you have another husband? Why is this usually a single guy with multiple wives....how come there are never a single girl with multiple husbands....who's the dumb & dumber here?????

i'm with ronny. my sentiments exactly.

another husband, that is laughable. hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhhhhhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

No woman is such a glutton for punishment that she would take on two hubbies, one is more than enough.

i would like to add that you almost never hear of a woman having 2 husbands, why is that i wonder? *voice dripping with sarcasm*

ronny, again, you and i are on the same page!!

Motokid said:
What exactly, is the reason for making it illegal to marry more than one person? Where does this law come from? If it were legal, would you ever even consider it? I mean come on.....do we need this kind of law....???

And what's the penalty?

I don't care what anybody says, I'm not going to give more then one wife legal access to my bank account.

Motokid said:

And what's the penalty?
Are you one of the Osmonds?

I think the ladies of the forum are saying that having more than one husband wouldn't work because the wife would come home and the house would be twice as dirty, the dishes wouldn't be done, the laundry would be all over the place, the kids would not wear color synchronized clothing, and the kids would dye the animals in the house weird colors while the husbands were huddled in the living room in unison shouting and hushing: "Quiet honey!, Manchester United is playing!."(for American readers-substitute the word "Manchester United" with "the Raiders") :D

The gals are all for polygamy because that means they would be not nagging their husbands as much, but the husband would definitely have another voice telling him what to do. It's one thing to ignore your wife wanting you to go out and mow the yard, it's quite another to have five of them yammering at you to do so. :D

Back