• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

3 wives greet British man

*see moto scramble and grasp at straws so that he can avoid the awful truth. that he has done the unthinkable*

jenngorham said:
*see moto scramble and grasp at straws so that he can avoid the awful truth. that he has done the unthinkable*

What have I done? I'm not grasping for anything...I think you'd be awful hurt if your Matt came home with another female, and wanted to know if it was ok with you if he married this woman too.

Motokid said:
Now which wife would jenn and ronny want to be? Yeah, it's alright for you to be the hot one for a little while...but you won't be the hot one forever....

we most certainly will!!!!!!

jenngorham said:
we most certainly will!!!!!!

phht...I wasn't speaking from MY perspective...I was speaking from your perspective.

When you're 55-60 years old and hubby decides he wants more kids, and brings home the 24 year old, 5 foot 10 inch tall, 120 pound, blonde (both upstairs and downstairs), with full natural "C" cups, Swedish Bikini Team model as wife number 6 to bear him more children it's not a reflection on your hot-ness...it's simple nature. He needs the young one who's not past menepause....

nonsense. you underestimate my hotness. and if he did, i would take him for everything, go live in a tropical climate, and get a poolboy.

jenngorham said:
nonsense. you underestimate my hotness. and if he did, i would take him for everything, go live in a tropical climate, and get a poolboy.

I underestimate nothing. I know your hotness...see the Ph.D thread again for those oh-so revealing, yet artistic photo's I posted of you... :D

...so....the true jennashleagorhspamzilla comes out....
jenngorham said:
and if he did, i would take him for everything,

I knew I was right....

Motokid said:
phht...I wasn't speaking from MY perspective...I was speaking from your perspective.

When you're 55-60 years old and hubby decides he wants more kids, and brings home the 24 year old, 5 foot 10 inch tall, 120 pound, blonde (both upstairs and downstairs), with full natural "C" cups, Swedish Bikini Team model as wife number 6 to bear him more children it's not a reflection on your hot-ness...it's simple nature. He needs the young one who's not past menepause....

Moto, I am (nearly) 52 and not only am I hot , I have very full natural (gloss over the size ehem) cups. Shame on you, ageist wretch.

jenngorham said:
You tell him girl,us women need to stick together

jenngorham said:
francesca, you are where i am headed!!! let's string moto up.

I have the tropical climate, lets make Moto the pool boy

''More ice in this please, and hold that for me, Im tired..............''

no he wants to be the pool boy. let's make him a valet, then he has to do as we please, but isn't permitted near the pool.

yeah...shame on me...until you need a jar opened, or a spider removed, or the toilet fixed....

but if you insist on stringing me up....use leather straps and handcuffs...and try not to leave marks.... :eek:

jenngorham said:
no he wants to be the pool boy. let's make him a valet, then he has to do as we please, but isn't permitted near the pool.

Good idea, let him stand near the pool, look at it, look at us enjoying it, but not be allowed in it.

francesca said:
Good idea, let him stand near the pool, look at it, look at us enjoying it, but not be allowed in it.

As long as you are all top-less, wet, and drinking, I'll stand by for any, and I mean any, assistance that I can conjure up.....

Motokid said:
As long as you are all top-less, wet, and drinking, I'll stand by for any, and I mean any, assistance that I can conjure up.....

On second thoughts, you have to stand with your back to the pool and your eyes wide shut........and I deal with all insect /reptile incursions in this house, my husband is even afraid of the tortoise, tsk

francesca said:
and I deal with all insect /reptile incursions in this house, my husband is even afraid of the tortoise, tsk

Then you should really appreciate having a real, manly man like me around.... :D

I'll be the one doing flips and stupid shit off the diving board trying to get you topless sunbathers even wetter....then, when you've had enough of that, you'll all dive into the pool and come after me....oh yeah.... :D

look at me leckert....I'm da man... :D :D :D

Back