• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A great and Terrible Beauty and Rebel Angels

Lilylove

is an amazing series. Everybody should read it! I can hardly wait for book 3. Rebel Angels had so many plot twists!

I looked it up on Amazon.com--it looks rather interesting. I'm not trying to offend you, but next time you recommend a book, why don't you put up what it's about (without giving away the ending) and tell us why you liked it in more detail?

Guys, please don't give her a hard time. Creating short posts and not naming the author isn't a capitol offence :)

OK, back on topic if anybody wants to discuss the book...

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!! My friend and I are obsessed with them!! The author is Libba Bray. They're about a girl named Gemma who, after her mom mysteriously dies, goes to a boarding school in England. She has visions, and soon learns about a group of women called the Order. They are a secret society that can travel into the Realms. A magical place where whatever you wish can come true. Gemma makes friends with unlikely people and together they explore the Realms. Gemma also meets a person from her past in the Realms who helps explain things to her.
This book and its sequel, Rebel Angels are great!! I hope you read them!

Back