• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Little Bird Just Landed

JennyWrenn

Hello. I'm JennyWren, and I live in Canberra, the capital of Australia. I'm heading for 60, have been married to my wonderful husband for nearly 30 years and have three adult daughters. I'm just beginning to enjoy the delights of an empty nest, one of which is more time for reading.

I am an unabashed Pratchett fan, adore Douglas Adams, and love Sci-Fi in general, as well as crime novels. On the more serious front I enjoy (usually) Peter Carey and Rodney Hall.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Jenny

Welcome, Jenny! There are some here who are fast feathering their empty nests with books. I hope you will nestle in and stick around. :)

Hi Jenny, welsome to TBF :)

I have just begun to get into Prachett myself (after having read The Colour of Magic and Going Postal) - he's a very talented, funny writer :D Any recommendations on what book to read next? I was thinking of Guards, Guards

Back