• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

a new member

rashidah

Hi my name is Rashidah. I am 48 years old. A mother of six and a grandmother of 10. I love to read and I crochet. I found this forum from a member of another forum call crochetville. I have over 2,000 books at home. Mother's Day is coming my children know to buy me yarn and books.

Hi Rashidah, Glad to see you here! I keep trying to tell these people they should take up crocheting, but so far I haven't been able to lure them over to the 'dark side':lol: Oh well, stick around.. we'll help you find something good to read!

Welcome to the forum, rashidah.

With over 2,000 books, how do the kids know what to buy?

You do not have to lure me to the dark side because I am there and it is fun were I am at.

Hi Rashidah, Glad to see you here! I keep trying to tell these people they should take up crocheting, but so far I haven't been able to lure them over to the 'dark side':lol: Oh well, stick around.. we'll help you find something good to read!

Welcome to the forum rashidah,:)

2,000 books? That's great,you will have to tell us about them.

Welcome back. :)

So, where have you been that kept you away from the forum? Were you having a life? You do know that that's strictly forbidden, right?

Back