• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A question for the Ladies

Litany said:
Oi! What do mean for the time being? A stalker is for life, not just for forums.

Watch it friend. I just talked with Wabbit's mum and she's out for blood :p

Besides, you're not a stalker if my door's always open to you :cool:

RaVeN

Hey Raven - you look like that guy off Renegade :D Do you too have a motorcycle, a Native American bestbuddy and a huge chip on your shoulder? ;)

moto13.jpg

"He was a cop and good at his job, but he committed the ultimate sin and testified against other cops gone bad, cops that tried to kill him, but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the badlands, an outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter, a Renegade"

He was ... Raven :)

Phil

phil_t said:
Hey Raven - you look like that guy off Renegade :D Do you too have a motorcycle, a Native American bestbuddy and a huge chip on your shoulder? ;)

Nope. Just a 'vette, my cat and it's none of your business where I store my chips. :D

RaVeN

Martin said:
Please don't answer that.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

You're right as usual Martin. :)

This isn't the right thread to ask that question but I think I know which one is. :eek:

RaVeN

Stella Leanna said:
Wait, were you the one who posted your pic as a little kid? :D

I was indeed. If you want, I could post one of the photos that I took through the telephoto lens last night. They're a bit blurry, I think maybe you'd heard me rustling about in the bushes.

WOW Stella!

I wish everyone was brave enough to show a picture of their mall on here.

RaVeN

a friend of mine is fanatical about long hair on a guy. i like short hair, or shoulder length hair, but any longer than that is too much. think kurt cobain, not early dave grohl. ;)

graydaisy said:
think kurt cobain ;)

Ok, I'm thinking Kurt Cobain, I'm thinking Kurt Cobain...I'm thinking Kurt Cobain was murdered! :eek: I'm thinking his wife had something to do with it and the suicide was a sham. I'm thinking I love conspiracy theories.

RaVeN

Back