• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Rapper

mehdirza

I wanna talk about a rapper now who is Persian. I heard someone'd said Persains aren't good at rap something. I said vice versa: actually Persains are good at rap. I can say a name: Rezzaya. Just search about it and then maybe you'll wanna listen to the track of them. And then. I'm sure you'll like it even love it even get mad on it. We're all Persians looking forward to see that.

Friend, you've gotto be kind a little bit and sometimes you've gotto hide your feelings. It's your most natural right to doubt it and hate somebody but you're losing yourself as you're doing it. And just remember, we deserve the respect.

You know what? **** you, rat! Come and shake hand with mister, okay?

That's the spirit!

2dmgoc9.jpg

Thanks men, I wish to thank you. It's good to see you beside me. I didn't really want to get involved, but what can I do.

Grâce hommes, je tiens à vous en remercier. Il est bon de vous voir à côté de moi. Je n'ai pas vraiment envie de s'impliquer, mais que puis-je faire.

Libra<<-------- LMAO

You guys give me a good laugh everyday:D

aaahhh reminds me of Tony Montana........:D

Say hello to my little freind. lolll

To Libra and to Helgi

Dear Libra. As I understand from your quote from Tony Montana, so you're trying to say what I think. I didn't think you've little friend.
Dear Helgi. I could say: "son of a bitch", "jack ass" or "bastard" but then I was very angry and I only remembered what I wrote.
In any language ever on this planet, there're not so much abusement in fact but in Turkish. The best language I know and I can speak is Turkish so I know its 67 different accents. When speaking in Turkish language, one from five words is abusement and dirty word.

Back