• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Allow myself to introduce.. myself!

Tallulah

I'm new on here, looking for interesting people to talk to in order to get me through the monotony of quiet days at work, someone to talk about things I've read and recommendations on things they've read. Any general conversations would also be appreciated!! Elle :)

Welcome to B&R!.:) You've come to the right place for book conversation. Just dive on in and enjoy. What do you like to read?

Thanks :) I read pretty much anything I can get my hands on!! Mainly mystery/crime books, particularly ones with a history aspect, although you now have to tread very carefully in that field thanks to all the Dan Brown imitations! I quite like a good laugh from a book too. I like books where I just can't bear to stop reading because I have to find out what happens, Jeffrey Deaver is particularly good for this, my profile says a bit about a mistake I made because I'd got that into a book! How about yourself?

Back