• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Amazon 2007 fall book releases

I'm interested in the Clinton book too. I heard about it in a newsletter I received in my email this morning.

Also I want the Jim Morrison Scrapbook. :)

The one book on the list I will most likely have a look at is:
The War: An Intimate History, 1941-1945

I could go for The Great Upheaval, Things I Overheard While Talking to Myself, and The War: An Intimate History (would also want to see the doucmentary). I don't always agree with Alan Alda's take on things, but he's a fascinating man, and I'd be interested to see what he has to say.

I'm sure this is coming as a huge surprise to everyone, but I cannot wait until Exit Ghost, Philip Roth's final Zuckerman novel and a sequel to The Ghost Writer. Plus, it comes out the week before my birthday, so I can treat myself to a little present beforehand.

The only one I would be interested in is The Stuff of Thought - Steven Pinker. I read How The Mind Works, a few years back, and found it to be very interesting.

Back