• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

American Beef

Motokid said:
Hot Roast-Beef sandwich with plenty au jous for dippin'.....horseradish (spelling)....oh goddamn....I am so freakin' hungry.....side order of onion rings...

thanx jenn...I live to make you smile...

I'm thinking a 1 1/2" thick NY Strip, rare, with a big 'ol tater (sour cream, butter, cheese, bacon, whatever else you can find!), and a 16oz Miller High Life!

Beef... It's what's for dinner!

the roast beef has to be sliced thin, and can't be well done either....piled high on a kaiser roll....preferable to be had with an cold beer in a frosted glass mug....

and don't forget the dill pickle spear to accent the whole meal.....

leckert said:
The world is safer without Saddam.
And more populated... wasn't Saddam responsible for the deaths of half a million people, or something like that? I stray from politicking whenever possible.

Motokid said:
nope...Prime Rib, medium...that's back a few posts though....

Yeah, I ignored it because burning up a wonderful prime rib like that is sinful!

make mine moo-ing!

edit: and I think I would do Prime Rib in the oven. I would be afraid to burn it up on the grill. When charcoal is involved (better than gas, IMHO) I like the strip!

I like mine to moo, too... All that blood adds flavor, plus it keeps others from wanting to share :D

leckert said:
Yeah, I ignored it because burning up a wonderful prime rib like that is sinful!

make mine moo-ing!

edit: and I think I would do Prime Rib in the oven. I would be afraid to burn it up on the grill. When charcoal is involved (better than gas, IMHO) I like the strip!

I've never attempted to cook a prime rib....I order it....I'd rather pay to have it done right then f up such a delicate piece of nature.....

pinkish inside is not burnt up.....

medium. blech. rare, bloody, still cold in the middle. with salt and pepper. no potato, no veg, just steak.

Motokid said:
I've never attempted to cook a prime rib....I order it....I'd rather pay to have it done right then f up such a delicate piece of nature.....

pinkish inside is not burnt up.....

I haven't either. Like you , I would be scared to screw up something so delectible!

by the time a steak is "pinkish", all the juice and flavor have already dribbled onto the coals, and the meat has begun toughening(word?)! :D

jenngorham said:
medium. blech. rare, bloody, still cold in the middle. with salt and pepper. no potato, no veg, just steak.

That's the way, Jenn.

Rare, by definition, is a "cold, red center". mmmmm...

I have a bigger tank than you, though, so I need my sides!

Motokid said:
that would be tube-steak I guess huh? :p :eek: :p :D

Jenn likes the tube-steak, Jenn likes the tube-steak, nanny-nanny-boo...

oh, wait a minute... that means I do too???

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Everyone's invited to my house for charcoal-barbequed ribeye... I have perfected grilling ribeye...

Motokid said:
that would be tube-steak I guess huh? :p :eek: :p :D

actually if you are talking hot dogs then yes i do love a hotdog. anything else....then i don't know what you are talking about. :confused: :p

jenngorham said:
actually if you are talking hot dogs then yes i do love a hotdog

Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner....cause that is what I'd truely like to be.....

That is one plagiarized audio clip... I've heard it everywhere... stuffed cow dolls, Internet sound files, ringtones, coffee mugs...

Back