• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

An Introduction

Swamy

Hello Friends,

Namaste. Greetings to all of you. I am quite happy to be here. Here is a short intro.

SV Swamy
Industry: Government

About Me

I am a Physicist, a Metallurgist, a Quality Management and General Management expert, a Holistic Healer with interests in Homeopathy, Tissue Remedies, Bach Flower Remedies, Reiki etc., an avid book reader, Reviewer, Author and Editor.

Interests

Reading Writing Book Reviews Editing Science Spirituality

My website(s)

I will share later when I am allowed.

I hope to share with all of you my views on books that I read as a part of my book review activity. Similarly I also hope to learn from you about some good books that I should read.

With best wishes,

Swamy

Hello Swamy,
Welcome to the forum. You have a quite interesting profile. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as long as you read and write :)

As for me, I live in Asia too :D actually in the Middle East, and my occupation is Engineering in the computer field.

Enjoy your time here & Happy Posting! :cool:

A short Introduction

Dear Samerron,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I am sure it will be good to share with all of you my impressions of books.

Swamy

Introduction

Thanks for the welcome and sorry for not replying earlier. Need to manage my time better.

Regards.

Swamy

I hope to share with all of you my views on books that I read as a part of my book review activity. Similarly I also hope to learn from you about some good books that I should read.

Welcome. I have read quite a few Indian authors who write (or wrote) in English, not so much in translation. I have enjoyed Narayan, Naipaul, Mistry, Rushdie. Any comments? Any recommendations?

Back