• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

And just to piss everybody off ...

I'm solidly in the puppy camp myself, though I hold no ill will towards felines or thier owners/fans.

It's funny though, on another board I participate in, there 's this thread called something like "Why do cats provoke irrational hatred?"

IIRC, it went to 20 pages or so, and then Part II started and has stayed strong as a frquently bumped topic.

Ok I take that back - dogs are evil. One of mine just pulled a 30ft lunge rope through my hand tearing off the skin - bloody thing :(

I love cats and dogs..but due to allergies and hubby's preferences, can't have either in the ouse. Sometimes I miss having an indoor critter, but I suspect I'll live..

Hey, anyone want a nice grey kitten? We have 5 in our garage..take your pick!

This picture freaks me out. Funky animal pictures, and also those messed up digitally-altered animal/flower/baby pictures really irk me. And I love cats. And babies.

It never occured to me that that picture could be fake, actually. Now that you mention it the head does look a little blurry around the edges. But I imagine it would look like that. I've seen my cat after a bath, and he has a very similar furball head in comparison to a skinny, wet body; not to mention an expression of disgust and humiliation.

I think it's real too. I've seen fluffy cats after they've been caught in a downpour, and they look really..diminished..

I'm looking at the shadow...there's just not the right similarities in the shadow...but hey...I am more than pretty positive I could be dead wrong...it just has the look of possible cut and paste....

just like a few of the pictures of the supposed 2005 Jim Morrison on that guys web site....something just not right enough to make me question the authenticity...

Back