• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Andrew Sullivan: Dear President Bush,

Huh? Wrong link. Here is the article. I thought this was an excellent argument for why Bush should accept responsibility for allowing torture to flourish while he was in office. It's true that Bush could generate some diplomatic capital for Obama. I think it could also be benefit the Republican party by giving a very public demonstration of one their biggest ideological selling points - individual responsibility.

LOL-Yeah, I was going to post that one in the thread about the parenting fear of ever letting your kids out of your sight and how reading books like that would only stoke your paranoia...or at least, gain a profit from those who are looking to capitalize on it.:whistling:

The '80s satanic cult thing is more of a myth than anything else.

HERE is the correct link

Dear President Bush,

I agree. I started reading his blog and articles after I watched him on Realtime a few years ago. Although I do not agree with everything he says or stands for, my impression of him is that he is pretty fair minded and astute.

Back