• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Another British Mag (girly)

Ashlea

Scarlet magazine

Someone (female and over the age of 18) please leaf through this and let me know if it's any good. It's over $100 to have it sent the the US. Even if it's fantabulous I probably won't buy it, I'll just sit over here and be envious. Darn exchange rates.

Edit: Whoops, should've marked this thread as 18 plus. Let's just say don't explore the website if you are easily offended.

Wow that's so dirty! It sounds like a European version of Cosmo, but even more risqué. lol, I really didn't think that was possible!

Perfect mag for the stiletto feminist :) I'd like to check it out. Wonder if any copies could be found on Amazon etc once it gets going?

I had a look in Smiths on the way home, but they closest to Scarlet they had was Red. Soz.

I'm half tempted to develop a lucrative sideline to my woollen army business, and buy lots of this magazine to send out to you all. Just think of all the free *ehem* toys I'd get.

Jodie Marsh attending the launch was not a good sign me thinks.

Ashlea said:
Please excuse my un-Britishness. Who is Jodie Marsh?

You're excused.

Jodie Marsh is some tramp that wears no clothes and gets drunk frequently, and is thus famous. Ever herd of Jordan? (The one with the huge breasticles) I think some paper was running a competition between the two to see who had the best boobs or who got them out the most.... Basically, I wouldn't want her associated with my magazine, if I were to publish one.

dele said:
That's a very good point.

No its not. Men are filthy pigs. Men buy Playboy. These two facts are independent. If men didn't buy Playboy, they would still be filthy pigs.

And I'm sure Ashlea won't mind you brandishing her a filthy pig for bringing that magazine to our attention.

Freya said:
And I'm sure Ashlea won't mind you brandishing her a filthy pig for bringing that magazine to our attention.

I'll live through it.

So, Jodie Marsh is the British Paris Hilton then?

If I'd speak my mind right now I'd be tossed off the boards.

It starts with: "All women are ... "

Fill in the blanks.

:mad:

Cheers

Ashlea said:
So, Jodie Marsh is the British Paris Hilton then?

I hate to say it but... Paris Hilton is far classier. Right theme though! I tink if you google Jodie Marsh quickly you'll get a few pics of her in her usual kind of attire.

Freya said:
Men are filthy pigs. Men buy Playboy. These two facts are independent. If men didn't buy Playboy, they would still be filthy pigs.
I'm not a filthy pig. Pigs are pretty clean anyway. But, yeah... I would probably say quite a lot of guys are filthy bastards. Quite a lot of girls aswell to be fair. Also, I reckon most girls are barbie dolls - way too self conscious and bothered about how they look. I personally prefer girls (and guys) who wear no make-up and are honest (at least with themself, but especially if they're honest with everyone else aswell).

Back