• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Another kind of beauty!

Smiling, yes I thought so too! The roof is just not like yours though. Yesterday I was told a story about this church actually. The architect got very upset after the church was built, as he has made one big mistake. The staircase goes in the wrong direction. It should have been the other way round if you are right handed! :p The story goes that he went all the way up there and jumped the church! He did not die though.

I may be taking some photos on my own of Copenhagen as the sun is still here and we have some beautifull places.

Flower

Shame on me!!!
But I wasn't there :(
I mean SPB. ;)

My heart will always be with Moscow. As i hate this city as much i love it. I love streets of this city, it's squares, alleys ... and many other things which couldn't understand people from other countries.

This summer I was in Greece. I loved this country. We were (we, it is my girlfriend and I) in Thesallonoki 80 miles from them, in tourist's zone. Beach was great, weather was fine. Afina is fabulous. But this country is nothing when i compare it with Russia.

I live in Zelenograd, this is 20 miles from Moscow. This is some kind of bunk of Moscow. Silent streets, a lot of green trees, beautiful alleys, big forest park, around all city, and as I told before faint. This is the most af all!

Sergo, if wasn't here, you should may your way here with your wife, especially in evening. This is the best place for romantic trip. And know it as good as could know only twenty years romantic who felt love not so long ago ;)

Fotos you can view from here
P.S. Special thnx for invitation to Flowerdk4 ;)

Ala netehersen, nece gedir kishi. Bilirsen seni nece tapdim? Ala axtardim dedim gorum Rasiyadan kimler var forumda, be, ne gorem yaxshidi? Bir denesi de sensen Rasiyadan, ozu de adin Rustem. Dedim ala bu ya fars olar ya da ki, azeri turku. Ala sonra dedim fars nagayrir Maskvada. Baxiram ki, sen azerisen he. Cavab yaz qardashimsan. Men indi Nyu Yorkda qaliram ozum ancaq eslen farsam, cenub azerisi yox ha, azeri. Ama ozum Azerbaycanda cox qalmisam. Bilirsen harasinda? Naxcivanda, eceb yerdi, vallah.

Are you ashamed to be Persian? Why don't you write your location? You have to be proud of being Persian, dear sreeja. Remember that. Kheili khejalat be hame kim...

Back