• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Anyone into old cars or trucks?

Ah, the Countach. I had a poster of it, the Honda Interceptor and Samantha Fox hanging on my wall during high school.

Everything a growing boy needs.

Haha, when I was a kid, I swear I didn’t even know Hondas existed. In Colorado Springs, it was all about American-made stuff. In fact, it wasn’t until I was in fourth grade or so (maybe 1984) that the first foreign car showed up on my block, and it was a Toyota.

I also had a Countach poster. :)

Progress is steady on the old bimmer. Slow, but steady.

My neighbor is marveling about how I will have it put together one weekend, then he will come by the next and it is all disassembled again.

I had a really good job for a few months and the wheels were just beginning to roll again for me. I lost it the other day, so the Fury is back-burnered for a little longer.

Shoon, said the old man, lifting the collar on his overcoat and heading into the storm.

Shoon.

I just found out this morning that one of my old main gigs is back in town, though. It pays pretty darn well and my editor was happy to hear from me. :D

I had a rare set refinished for the project car.Took the paint guy two freaking months to get them done. Annoyed, I am.

Back