• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

anyone watching survivor?

I didn't read the rest of this thread, and I never watch the show. I just watched the end of it last night because I happened to be at my parents' house, and they're huge fans. All I've got to say is, "Wow. Why don't they just stop kidding themselves and call it 'Survivors Gone Wild' or 'Hottie Island'?"

oh you have no idea what you missed. her name was ashley and she had massive breasts. like scud missiles under tiny spagetti strap camisoles. she just could NOT run with those babies.

I noticed your clever use of key phrases to keep the audience's attention. You must have excellent public speaking skills.

"blah blah blah blah blah massive breasts blah blah blah blah blah"

I almost snorted my morning tea on that one RK. :D

667360141837.jpg

Dude !!!!....sorry...I mean RK...every time they showed the intro to Survivor they would go through every contestant....this Ashley chick was always shown kinda running up out of some water challenge.....ohh.....ohhh my god....

I'm sorry, we interupt this program to come back to reality. She was voted off so early it was not even funny. But just the beginning of the show made watching the other 59.5 minutes almost worth it.

Her getting voted off proved, that without a doubt contestants were not kept on the show strictly for eye candy and ratings.

Back