• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

anyone watching survivor?

Motokid said:
just like a female...if you can't win the moment by any other means...just cry..

(better put my smilies in here...don't want to offend anyone) :) :) :) :D :D :D
Hey, if crying works, do it, I say. It turns some guys into pudding, and has come in handy a time or two in my life. Oh, and for a million bucks, I'd cry too.

Hi jenn, thanks (you made my day :eek: ). Things are definitely not well, but dealing with it the best I can. Saying I am busy is quite the understatement these days! I missed the forum, and glad I can pop in again.

I hope that Steph is able to get the women together. The woman that is friends :) with the guy worries me a bit though as she may back stab them.

They definitely need to get rid of Tom as fast as they can. I can't believe he beat Fishboy in the immunity challenge. I'm glad to see Diana Ross leave. She's so skinny she can't eat anymore! I bet they had to feed her intravenously once she left. Go Steph!

stupid stupid stupid girls...they just don't have enough brain between the 4 of them to put together one compete thought.

Steph is a complete mess and total idiot. I hope you saw that even though she had the right idea to get the girls to ban together, she voted for.....a girl!!!! She couldn't even convince herself to vote for Tom.

I changed my mind, Steph does not deserve to win survivor. And now...she will not.

The girls were stupid. They could have quaranteed beeing the final four. I blame Karyn more than Steph. I hope she is voted off next. It was dumb of her to go to Tom. I believe the other girls wold have gone along with Steph if not for Karyn.

Anyone else think that the gang should try to go after the Gregg/Jenn duo? No "women only" alliance is going to hold water while those 2 stay together. I'm beginning to believe that they will be the final 2 while they sit back and watch the rest of the tribe pick each other off.

i know. tom nailed in on the head when he was making his plea. the people who win walk the middle road. they say little, do just enough, are mediocre competitors, and let the others hang themselves. i wouldn't be surprised in the least to see jen take it.
does anyone else find this survivor the least impressionable? i am having a hard time remembering anyone. where's the jonny fairplay, the boston rob, the jerry. there are no total assholes, just some mildly annoying people.

So long Steph, you will be missed, well, at least your hard, tan body will. :D
does anyone else find this survivor the least impressionable? i am having a hard time remembering anyone. where's the jonny fairplay, the boston rob, the jerry. there are no total assholes, just some mildly annoying people.
Completely. Steph was the only one that really stood out as the rest are pretty bland. Maybe it's because they hardly focused on this tribe for most of the season. Nobody really stands out.

Well, Tom and Ian finally figured out that Greg and Jenn were calling the shots. They finally got rid of Greg and now there's a good chance that they can advance to the final 2 (as long as one of them keeps winning immunity). I can't figure out why Ian blabbed to Katie about their plan to get rid of Greg :confused: , but what the hell...it all worked out.

I'm just happy because I've been all for splitting up the lovebirds Jenn and Greg for awhile now. I don't think Greg saw it coming either :eek:

And again, we're back to a girls majority. 3 girls, 2 guys. Can the idiot girls capitalize or not....When's the last time a girl won an immunity challenge?

Wouldn't you look at Ian and Tom as major, major roadblocks to the million dollars?

They did something right last night, can they do it again?

Really, none of the girls deserves to win, but that's part of the game right? Pick off the strongest contenders when you can. The three girls that are left have basically just coasted in under the radar on the heels of the guys that are left.

i know. they finally made a plan and no one fucked it up. it seems so easy, yet still someone manages to make it difficult.
i think ian told katie in the hopes that she would vote for greg and not force a tie, which is what happened.
curious about their little melt down next week, i didn't realize they were so tight and why should he care after she totally screwed him at the reward challenge?

yeah coby's face was priceless. i really think things will start to get interesting now. tensions are high and people are starting to feel betrayed.

the minute caryn started talking i was like SHUT THE HELL UP or you are going to get kicked off!!! and the jury!!!! i was laughing so hard at them. they were loving all this. and ian, what a cry baby, i think katy is playing him big time.

so are we at the last show already!!!?????

I think that if Katie was on the fence about whether or not to vote out Ian, Caryn's psychotic rant at Tribal Council was just the factor to tilt the scales. Sometimes Ian's actions surprise me, but I think he's really young. I believe we have a 2-hour season finale left and that's it.

i agree i think ian reacts from the heart and is still not really "playing the game" but that may be to his advantage. i think jen will take it. she is the dark horse. she never said a word last night.

There's a 2 hour finale and the 1 hour reunion show. What will I do?! It's coming on at the same time as Deadwood and The L Word!!!! :D

Back