• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Arrr, avast there!

Flintlock Bill

Avast there, me hearties. This be Flintlock Bill of the low seas (I don't like the high seas, they make me seasick and I puke all over the place).

I be pirating this here forum (arrr!).

Avast there, me hearties. This be Flintlock Bill of the low seas (I don't like the high seas, they make me seasick and I puke all over the place).

Oh,how exciting,a pirate with a weak stomache!:lol: Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard. All pirates are cautioned to beware of the great white fleet. We like our sea lanes open.

A Reading Pirate? Cool! Glad to know you're not one of those "pirates who don't do anything.":lol:

Sorry, my kids forced me to listen to too many Veggie Tale videos...

Arr, a Jolly Roger be mighty fine, but it 'as unfortunate meanings, 'specially to the limey Navy that be chasin' me all over the low seas (my local duck pond). The skull and cross-bones be more me style, 'specially as them skull and crossed swords look dangerously sharp. Arr!

Wow. Welcome to forum. Enjoy your stay here.
I dont like the high seas very much either.

Back