• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ask bobby something

improper, the word of broadest application in this list, refers to anything that is not proper or suitable, especially to that whcih does not conform to conventional standards; unseemly applies to that which is improper or inappropriate to the particular situation; unbecoming applies to that which is inappropriate to a particular person; indecorous refers to that which violates propriety or good taste in behavior, speech, etc.; indelicate implies a lack of propriety or tact and connotes immodesty or coarseness; indecent is used of that which is regarded as highly offensive to morals or modesty.

I don't ask anyone to read my posts if they don't like them. Gizmo, learned a new word. That makes it worth it for me.

Actually I know a lot of words, but most of them are German. So I try to increase my vocabulary through this. :D

seems i fail to check the forums every hour, so would anyone care to explain whats the deal with enema's posts?

Mr. Enema, were you blatantly talking about vegetablarians again? :)

Mr. Burns -- Answers! I demand Answers!

And here's more questions:

Why must I be a teenager in love?

Do you know the muffin man?

Why do fools fall in love?

Who wrote the book of love?

If a tree falls in North Dakota, does anyone care?

Irene Wilde

Irene Wilde said:
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
27, because that's the highest number.

Why does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
I don't know, my chewing gum stays dewy sweet for weeks.

What's the purpose of Wyoming?
to remind us that we live in a veritable age of reason, and to never ever take that for granted.

How did my penguins track down Silly Wabbit 6,000 miles from LA?
they can smell his brain.

Is there a cure for chronically falling in love with the wrong man?
$20 will purchase you the newest, infamous underground copy of the vagina monologues script.

What's is all about, Alfie?
zen and the art of war.

novella said:
My bobbyburns has become lodged between the bannister and the wall of the basement stairwell ... My question is this. Can I have a new one for free?
aren't you forgetting something?

It's true. Maybe you should have phrased it as a question though.

Maybe we should all just have our own threads for being asked questions in. Each month we could have a vote on whose answers were best. The winner could have a parade and the loser could be the special parade day feast.

Desperately avoiding work I have decided to help out Mr Bobby Burns by answering some of the questions.

Irene Wilde said:
Mr. Enema, were you blatantly talking about vegetablarians again? :)

Mr. Burns -- Answers! I demand Answers!

And here's more questions:

Why must I be a teenager in love?
Because you're a fool.

Do you know the muffin man?
Yes. He comes from down our way.

Why do fools fall in love?
Because they're teenagers.

Who wrote the book of love?
I have a book entitled "Who wrote The Book Of Love". Next time you fall asleep on my floor I'll slip said volume into your handbag (or purse as you colonials would call it) and then you too will know the answer.

If a tree falls in North Dakota, does anyone care?
If nobody knows then nobody cares. I also know that it won't make a sound. It will however make waves in the air which, if they reach the ear of a living organism, may be interpreted as sound.

Irene Wilde

There, that was easy. I hope Mr Bobby Burns is grateful to me for shouldering some of his burden and I hope the rest of you are impressed by the breadth of my knowledge.

Thank you,Mssrs. Burns and Oblivion!

I'll sleep better tonight having those questions settled in my mind.

Unless I discover there were more questions lurking behind those questions! :eek:

Irene Wilde

Back