• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ask bobby something

I haven't seen any of Warm Enema's posts (other than the ones in this thread), but if they're too obscene for certain people, can't you just slap one of those 'Rated 18' certificates on the thread? This forum's brilliant - it doesn't have to go down the politically correct road does it? I hate political correctness.

Question for threadstarter: Who is Bobby Burns?

Still, our questions remain unanswered.

Dare I say it? Yes I do.

Mr. Burns, you are pants. :) (<-- notice the smiley)

Cheers

Nosferatu Man said:
Cheers Irene. He sounds like a nice guy.

Glad I could clear that up for you. :)

Now, Mr. Burns --

Who'll stop the rain?

Is there life after life? Is there life after death?

Do you love me, now that I can dance?

Will you still love me tomorrow?

And of course,

What you lookin' at boy?

Irene Wilde

thats easy, the best example of meaning of life, its novella chanelling her love to life in attacking bobby

mr_michel said:
thats easy, the best example of meaning of life, its novella chanelling her love to life in attacking bobby

ps. i should say that im drunk and even so, it doesnt make any sense. but i feel im into something

hi, bobby, May i?

Irene Wilde said:
Who'll stop the rain?

by the one who started it. :p

Irene Wilde said:
Is there life after life? Is there life after death?
Irene Wilde
YES!
YES!

any further questions, u'd better consult with Mr. Bobby Burns. :D
good luck, irene. :)

i have one bobby, which would most likely become gay? a angel or a demon?

in other words is being gay and act of evilness... :(

Freya said:
Good, it's been removed. I have absolutely no interest in warm_enemas ejaculation preference, or technique. Or anyone elses for that matter. It was indecent.

I have at last discovered the contents of the deleted post.

I don't know which is sadder: the censorship or the complete lack of humor.

My esteem for this place just plummeted. :(

Irene Wilde

And now, because you have all displeased me on this thread (Mssrs. Burns, Enema & Oblivion excepted), I must ask the most evil* insidious question of all:

Why do you build me up, Buttercup baby, just to let me down?

May it plague your minds for days! <*evil laugh*>

Irene Wilde

*Evil, my dear LaHondas, has no sexual preference, therefore an equal number of angels and demons are apt to be gay.

Well then I guess it's time for me, the penguins, and my x-rated prose to mosey on down the road and look for a new home.

Irene Wilde

Irene Wilde said:
Well then I guess it's time for me, the penguins, and my x-rated prose to mosey on down the road and look for a new home.

Irene Wilde

Why? Surely not over the deletion of one post which contravened the rules of the forum? I hope I've missed something important, otherwise that would be quite some over reaction on your part.

Irene Wilde said:
I have at last discovered the contents of the deleted post.

I don't know which is sadder: the censorship or the complete lack of humor.

My esteem for this place just plummeted. :(

Irene Wilde

Just to clarify, I was having a stab at 'humour' when I complained about warm_enemas post. I thought he knew that. I also thought me pretty much typing out his post in my own words would be indication enough that I was again, trying to be amusing. Apologies, as the only person I seem to have amused, is myself. In future, I will be sure to scatter my posts with plenty of happy, smiley, yellow faces to clarify the intent of my ramblings. Or maybe the green face, should I think myself particularly amusing.

The only bit that confuses me, is that maybe Irene was trying to be funny, but as I dn't know her quite well enough, I won't take the risk.

Back