• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Assignment.

Martin

I want to create a brandnew email-account, and I'm looking for a username (you know, the bit that goes before the @)which is funny, but still usable for the more official occasions, like sending email to University and sending out job applications.

I want my first name in it, and I don't want it to be too long, say, between 6 and 12 characters. Dashes and underscores and such are not allowed, only a-z, 0-9 and periods (.).

Don't hesitate to suggest something, even if you think it must already be taken - I can verify that for you, and with any luck, the really good ones aren't gone yet.

The best I could come up with were supermartin (which sucks) and martinnn (which is the best candidate so far).

Dazzle me with your creative insights.

Thanks.

Cheers, Martin

Sapper, I'm looking for real options.

Chewie and Watercrystal - thanks, but not what I'm looking for.

Keep 'em coming!!

Cheers, Martin

Which email provider did you plan to use? It's nearly impossible to get any of your first choices on hotmail or yahoo nowadays.

I like Martini :D

Seriously though – I tend to have several accounts – ones that I tend to send job applications etc from which are usually in the form either firstname.surname@serviceprovider or initials.surname@serviceprovider. I then have funny/joke email addresses which I get junk or bulk mail sent to – I don’t usually combine the two.

If you're blueblooded: marquis.martin@thebookforum.com
If you're religious: martin.monk@thebookforum.com or martin.luther@thebookforum.com
If you're a bird: house.martin@thebookforum.com
If you like the theatre in the afternoon: martinee@thebookforum.com
If you like Martin Sheen: martin.sheen@thebookforum.com (oh, Sapper already mentioned that one. Bugger)
If you like yourself a lot: martin.martin.martin@thebookforum.com
Or if you think you taste great: mmmmartin@thebookforum.com
Or maybe you're looking for a complete makeover: smarten.martin@thebookforum.com

I have too much time on my hands!

Darren:
Which email provider did you plan to use? It's nearly impossible to get any of your first choices on hotmail or yahoo nowadays.
It's none of those, it's Gmail - I already have an account, but I want to change my username, because I really don't like the one I picked. I sent myself an invitation.

Ice:
Seriously though – I tend to have several accounts – ones that I tend to send job applications etc from which are usually in the form either firstname.surname@serviceprovider or initials.surname@serviceprovider. I then have funny/joke email addresses which I get junk or bulk mail sent to – I don’t usually combine the two.
I used to do that, but I've grown tired of that - I want one email-account, and that's that!

D'you hear me?!

Lies:
Or if you think you taste great: mmmmartin@thebookforum.com
I'd have to ask my girlfriend. I like the martin.martin.martin@blabla-one, though!

Abu and Freya:
A very lovely option, I'll keep that one in mind, too!

Keep 'em coming, folks!

Cheers, Martin

martins.inbox
martin.post
martin.love.shack
martins.place
martins.corner
everybody.loves.martin
contact.martin
martins.log
dr.martin
mr.martin
air.martin
m.art.in
el.wey.de.martin
darth.martin
enter.the.martin
martin.online

Michel - I kinda like martins.inbox and martins.place, thank you for those!

How about martins.mail? Plain and simple.

I still like martinnn, though.

Keep 'em coming!!

Cheers

Back