• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Assignment.

Erm .. I would thank you, if I were completely sure wou weren't being sarcastic.

Cheers, Martin

Jules,
It's possible that Martin didn't get the reference. "My Favorite Martian" was on TV here in the states about 100 years ago.
Either way, good luck.

Jules,
It's possible that Martin didn't get the reference. "My Favorite Martian" was on TV here in the states about 100 years ago.
And here I was, all flattered and all. :eek:

Cheers, Martin

funes said:
Jules,

I was sure that someone out there would figure out the reference.

Martin, even though it refers to an old TV show, it still could work for you. :D

It's all exaggerated, Darren. Read this thread, and specifically Murphyz post on it - he's the one that got me hooked on Gmail.

Cheers

Good links (wouldn't expect anything less on such a quality site :) ). That'll teach me to use the search function on my own site :eek:

As murphyz says it's not like most people's email is that interesting anyway.

How did you get a Gmail account? I had a quick look and it said it's still in beta testing.

Back