• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Assignment.

*looks around suspiciously, then whispers*

Pikante américain préparé. Kennen jullie dat nu ook al niet? :p

Sorry, I don't have a suggestion Martin, but I would like to know what jullie means, as it's almost my name! I hope it's nothing awful. Then again, you could tell me it meant anything and I would have to take your word for it! :)

Martin said:
Ahhh - de Wallen! Funny how people will always think of those one or two stereotypical things.

i was just messing with you, actually i have some friends in holland and have visited a couple of times and im aware that most dutchs dont act overly excited about having that two stereotypical things :( (what a shame :p )

Sorry, I don't have a suggestion Martin, but I would like to know what jullie means,
Halo, don't worry, it's nothing offensive. It means 'you' as in 'you guys'. What Lies said ("Kennen jullie dat nu ook al niet?") would roughly translate as "You guys don't know that either?"

Cheers

It could be Ullie... or Julli... All right then, you're right, it's Julie. :) That'll surprise everyone who thought I was male. Or maybe I am male, but have a female name. :eek:

RaVeN said:
Nope, you're all woman allright.

RaVeN

:eek: I'm debating whether it's a good idea to ask you just how you know that ... on balance, it probably isn't. :) * I could have sworn I removed all those pictures from the Internet*

I'm not sure where he got them, but Wabbit has pictures of you all over his hutch. My favorite is the one on his ceiling, over his bed. You know, the one where you're wearing 2 tea bags and a napkin over your carrot patch. :eek:

Can I have your tea bags when you're done dunking them? :D

RaVeN

Back