• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Attn. Litany!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I celebrate this every year! I have my own pirate costume that I wear to work :D Arrrrr.

I am sure pirate wench Litany has some fine pirate plans! :D

It's unfortunately a Sunday, so I can't scare people at work. Though, to be honest, it's been many moons since they paid me any heed anyway. But, it is the birthday of a friend, and so I'll be over at his house. He has small children, I have an eye patch and a spork. I know it's just a small thing, but I think if I can get these two while they're still young and instill in them a piratey pride I will have made a difference. So, I'll get my bf to distract their parents while I nab them for a boat ride in the park. We'll throw stones at the other row boats, board them and steal the occupants' Hobnobs. Then we'll sing a merry shanty before rowing off to the island in the middle of lake to eat our plunder and pillage the ducks.

Do you want to come? You can stand at the front of the boat and be our ship's figurehead.

Ummmm, Are yea SURE about that?

Well....

Errrrrrrrrrrr....

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, oh yeah? Yea fight like a cow!!!

Avast me hearties. I have returned from plundering distant shores, and as ye can see I found myself a fine new parrot. Anyone who says it aint the finest parrot they every did see gets to walk the spork. Arrr.
pirateO.jpg

Have you no cannon balls? Why are you taking aim on a ship that's flying a white flag and who has to clean the poopdeck if you hit it?

BTW, remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue. :D

RaVeN

It's often the problem with working in zoom that I don't notice what I've actually drawn until it's too late. In any case, it's quite clear that Scurvy Jack McMonkey is about to drop a deadly dose of crunt from above onto the unsuspecting heads of the crew of the King's ship Blighty Ho, thus sending them down to a watery doom.

I already tried that. He used to be called Clean Bill of Health Jack McMonkey. It's not so much the nanas as the four gallons of orange juice a day that makes his crunt a little squitty.

I was really bored when I made that picture. I should have known it would go entirely unappreciated by the forum heathens. You wouldn't know art if it poked a spork in your eye. Which, incidentally, is exactly what I intend to do next.

Of course it's unappreciated. It was done by a boring artist in a bored state of mind. The only thing that's not boring is the parrot, and that's because it's dead and can't be blamed for you boriousity. :D

Drink up wench, I've a titanium spork that would fit nicely in your small intestine. (ha ha...I can use that on here :p )
Bring on your Vitamin C incrusted poopshoot.

RaVeN

Back