• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Aw hell......

2011 wasn't exactly a banner year for dictators and despots. Castro must be petrified right about now.

Now that his half-witted son is set to take the reigns: is North Korea still Best Korea?

The world of golf grieves today.

:rofl:

I love this quote:

Szmolinsky tells Kim this is, quite frankly, the dumbest idea possible. These rabbits only yield about 15 pounds of meat... and they have huge appetites... so they eat way more than that in carrots, potatoes and other vegetables. If anything, breeding giant rabbits would make the North Korea hunger situation even worse.

I want to thank each and every one of you for helping to lift my spirits in this time of sorrow. Where will the world be if it wasn't for pajama clad, bunny-slippers wearing dictators? There is life after the "great successor" after all. Sparkchaser, I especially want to thank you, you understand my pain in this time of incredible grief.:whistling:

I wish you guys would just stop. My face gets all puffy when I cry and I have way too much to do right now to deal with that.

Back