• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bad luck

Well,it must be frustrating to have a birthdate skiped every bissextile years.
Like you did not really exist.
But sure there is worst,bad luck ways...

Well,it must be frustrating to have a birthdate skiped every bissextile years.
Like you did not really exist.
But sure there is worst,bad luck ways...

I always thought that having a birthday once every four years meant that it took four times longer to get old. That wouldn't be so bad.

Is the number 13 bad luck in your corner of the world?

We have Tuesday the 13th.
Tuesday is considered the unluckiest day during the week for the Greek people. It was on this day on Tuesday May 29th 1453 that the unimaginable happened and the city of Constantinople fell to the Osman Tribe, the "Ottoman Turks"

Yes,13 is bad luck in France, as well a black cats, knocking down a salt,going under a ladder...
I think it's 4 in Japan and White cats are very bad luck in Asia(wich i verified in multiple occasions)
But what is really bad luck all over the world is to be poor,sickly and from a minority.Then your are in troulble for good.

Yes,13 is bad luck in France, as well a black cats, knocking down a salt,going under a ladder...
I think it's 4 in Japan and White cats are very bad luck in Asia(wich i verified in multiple occasions)
But what is really bad luck all over the world is to be poor,sickly and from a minority.Then your are in troulble for good.

Being a minority in the US means to have political power, but being poor & sickly still sucks.

I've never heard of white cats being bad luck.

Friday the thirteenth is an unlucky day
To break a mirror will brings seven years bad luck
To open an umbrella in the house brings bad luck

Back