• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

BAR PHOTOGRAPHY 24 HOUR CHALLENGE v1.0 - THE PHOTOS

Thank you! :D :D sorry I have not answered sooner but I have not been feeling very well :p

I will post the next challangebon Friday :)

*****************************************************************************​
NEW CHALLENGE​
RUNNING FROM:​
8 AM GMT FRIDAY 14 JUNE TO 8 AM GMT TUESDAY 18 JUNE​
***************************************************************************​
THEME:​
A RING OF ENDLESS LIGHT​
BY​
MADELEINE L'ENGLE​
***********************************************************************​
A REMINDER OF THE RULES:​
1. Photos must be taken within the time period of the competition​
2. Photos posted after the challenge has closed will not be considered.​
3. Host of the challenge will pick a winner who will host (ie pick a theme and judge) the next challenge.
4. Photos will be judged on creativity and interpretation of the theme.​
5. Results will be posted within 24 hours of the challenge closing, to allow for differences in time.​

Due to the fact that a lot of the people who were going to enter were busy last weekend, it has been decided that this challenge will be held this weekend. So your photo will be judged next Tuesday :)

Thanks. I made the new photo challenge a week long so hopefully it will allow time for more entries (at least more photo ops during the holiday for USAians).

OK, so for the Hunger Games challenge I went on some urban exploration. This was taken at an abandoned water park in Stockholm, that has a certain "forbidden zone" vibe, complete with barb-wire fences with holes in them:
ai.imgur.com_GtSJ4M2.jpg

I like the "STAND" and the nettles breaking through the floor.
ai.imgur.com_8rB8ehS.jpg

Great photos Beer Good! I need to get off my bum and think of something for this challenge. I'm running of time.

totally irrelevant response but why can't graffiti artists ever spell?

Back