• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

BAR PHOTOGRAPHY 24 HOUR CHALLENGE v1.0 - THE PHOTOS

oh dear I think I may have missed the deadline on this :( the week just ran away from me.

But if it's not too late, here is my entry. Not knowing what the book is about I went with a humorous play on the title.

alh4.googleusercontent.com__0YCIM3UCGyk_UdfRHzUpRyI_AAAAAAAAB4s_CrGviNgo4SE_I_DSC_2827_001.JPG

Last edited:
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:roflyou go down to the nearest train station wearing pink underwear and purple socks carrying a red clown nose. When you get there you put on the nose, roll up your trouser legs and pull them down at the back so we can see your multicoloured smalls. Walk down the length of the platform and back again. Sit on the bench nearest the exit for 5 minutes. Go home and it will magically appear on your dining room table :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl;);)

OR you could just pick the next challenge :rolleyes:

I know this may be considered cheating but I couldn't find anything to take a photo of, so I took a photo of something I drew.
alh6.googleusercontent.com__P_Qwh0PIDuU_UeJxEnbNnXI_AAAAAAAAB_I_7mEsNameiPc_I_DSC_2925.JPG

I had the most awesome opportunity to make a great image for this -- I had three trips worth of luggage tags (plus tickets and even a voucher for a hotel due to a cancelled flight), three kinds of currency, my passport, and a hotel room with a view. I had it all. Except for a camera. And no, using my cell phone was not an option.

:(

Yeah, I had opportunity too. I went to an international crafts fair but my picture taking cell phone is getting fixed and I forgot my camera...

Ai! They both sound like they could have been brilliant photos for this challenge. It is a pity that you both didn't have your camras with. :)

Sorry about the late reply, but I'm going to have to give this to Occlith - it was close, but I just love the word "blimp".

BLIMP!

Back