• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bee Gees can save your life

In my case, it might be better if I just 'hear the words in my head.' My singing is not for the faint of heart:lol:

For some reason, no one EVER asks me to sing more than once. I don't get it.

There is this dvd called Young@heart, It is about a senior citizens choir from New England.I loved it,they sing songs from Coldplay,Sonic Youth and more..here is a very touching video of one member singing Coldplay-Fix You.

and for people that complain that they are old at 40,50,60,you have to see these senior citizens.:D

One of the songs I think was Staying Alive.

YouTube - Young@Heart Sing Coldplay (visit www.ezdreambiz.com)

What a brilliant idea and helpful tool for cpr classes. One of the trickiest parts of cpr is getting the rhythm right when faced with a stressful and panicky situation. Not only will this keep the performer a little calmer, but also ensure the rhythm is right. And now I guess I know why that song is so catchy, seeing as our hearts pretty much beat along with the tempo.

Back