• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best FREE audio-book mp3 download site

Emo17

Legal or illegal, I don't care. I just want to be able to download the likes of Nabokov, Vonnegut, etc etc for FREE. I'm looking for a LARGE selection of free downloads. That means no monthly fee like most the sites that claim they're "free" on google. An actual free site for downloading audiobooks.

anyone know?

Thanks a lot!

You may or may not care about the legality. We do. Pay for them and don't be so fricking miserable.

Legal or illegal, I don't care. I just want to be able to download the likes of Nabokov, Vonnegut, etc etc for FREE. I'm looking for a LARGE selection of free downloads. That means no monthly fee like most the sites that claim they're "free" on google. An actual free site for downloading audiobooks.

anyone know?

Thanks a lot!

Easy: the library son. All the books you ever wanted just waiting for you to come in and borrow them.

The "LARGE selection" is a bit dubious..... but an excellent site is librivox.
Free, public domain books (basicly pre 1923) read by volunteers rather than commercial offerings.

I've downloaded some e-books from Project Gutenberg once, but they were not so good as a non-free book. There were some typing errors and only two options of file terminations: .txt and .zip (whose brings that same .txt file after unziped...). So I don't know if this is a good e-books site, once I have never tried another one.

Well ,it's the same old thing,we are not all living in country where you can find books,film or music at the corner shop,or where credit card(local money)are accepted on web sites.
Most of the debat about culture sharing is view by people in occidental developed country. Living in Marrakech the choise of book or music would be very restrain,and depressing

so buy when you can and share when you can't
i would advise you to try hubs;DC++

Back