• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best of the best.

Choose :)

• Total voters
Litany said:
Yuk. Take it outside. This thread is for pirates, scurvy and the occassional deluded Viking. We'll have none of your icky nonsense in here. :p

Deluted !?! what do you mean? DELUTED!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

You just wait. :mad:

I'll hop in my ship, cross the North Sea - and GET YOU!!!.

Your spork is no match to my sword!

Hobitten - the mad viking....... :mad:

hobitten said:
Deluted !?! what do you mean? DELUTED!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

You just wait. :mad:

I'll hop in my ship, cross the North Sea - and GET YOU!!!.

Your spork is no match to my sword!

Hobitten - the mad viking....... :mad:

Yeah yeah. I bet 50p and a chunky kitkat that you get seasick before you even set foot on your silly over long banana boat. :p

Litany said:
I was never a girl scout. I joined the majorettes coz we got given metal sticks and were taught how to throw them hard and accurate. Girl scouts ran in fear of us as we pelted metalic death down on their heads.

Why limit yourself? I was both a Majorette AND a Girl Scout.

Maybe I got that mixed up. On second thought, shouldn't you be out selling your biscuits TO boy scouts :p

The wind brings an uprising. Your pirates are no match for the generations that stand behind me.

If you give yourself up I pomise no wrath...BUT BE Warned...if your ways stay the same I'll stretch what's left of you into a new drum covering and smile every time a dance marks the new season.

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
The wind brings an uprising. Your pirates are no match for the generations that stand behind me.

I'll admit, a big gang of American Indians suffering from terrible flatulence does fill me with some trepidation. But if stinky farts are the worst threat in your arsenal (hee hee) then bring it on Dances with Chuff. I got my gas mask, my Glade plugin and a freshly sharpened spork with your name on it.

Ashlea said:
Why limit yourself? I was both a Majorette AND a Girl Scout.

Hmmm. Double agent or traitor?

You will need more than a laugh to calm your fears. I will take you one by one, in your sleep or in your wake, no matter.

Your brethren will find no rest. Your Mother's will cringe at your remains.

Your last days have become my purpose and my purpose will be brief

Laugh, sing, sleep...those are the memories you will soon take to your father's grandfather.

I am one but not alone

RaVeN

You know there is a reason all them pipe smokin hippies got wiped out! Watch out! Yea scury land lubbin injun! Thar pirates are a-comming! And we are gonna key your hole! :eek:

Regards
Silly ARRRR Wabbit

It's so hard to read RaVeN's post through the brown gas fug. I take it he's still chugging them out in some sort of skunk defence gambit?

I don't think you got enough sleep last night Litany. That one was pretty weak for your talents.
Try again. :)

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
I don't think you got enough sleep last night Litany.

I didn't. :( Was back to work today as well. I'm all snoozy. There's a deadline for next week and everything had already gone horribly wrong by 8:05am. Today both sucks and blows at the same time.

I wish I really was a pirate. I'd carve out their skulls to make little boats for my favourite ship rats.

Arse conkers.

Poor me.

Arrrrrr.

Back