• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best of the best.

Choose :)

• Total voters
Cassandra said:
Go on then Raven! :mad: The flag is up and we have cliamed these here waters for pirates!

You can have your waters. Herb grows on LAND. :p

And as soon as I come back from having my taxes done and stoping the govt from trying to steal more of it, I'll be back to torture every one of you palefaces :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
And as soon as I come back from having my taxes done and stoping the govt from trying to steal more of it, I'll be back to torture every one of you palefaces :D
Taxes be a yoke around the landlubbers neck, but for a pirate they be rich pickings for us to plunder. There not be a goverment on all this glorious watery planet that could ever have the taxing of me. A pox on your scurvy ways.

The only thing could make a pirate's life any better would be if all the seven seas were filled with grog. But they aint, so we settle with filling them with the blood of our enemies. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Aint that right Squawky?

'Skwork!! Pieces of eight. Pieces of eight. Skwork!'

You 'eard 'im lads. Squawky says we should make this filthy scoundrel swab the decks and set the mizzen astern to the fo'c's'le with avast ye hatches away. Or summit. Arrrrrrr me hearties. More grog for the parrots. Set the main sail to stun. Arrrrrrr.

When I sally forth to seek my prey
I help myself in a royal way.
I sink a few more ships, it's true,
Than a well-bred monarch ought to do;
But many a king on a first-class throne,
If he wants to call his crown his own,
Must manage somehow to get through
More dirty work than e'er I do,
For I am a Pirate King!
And it is, it is a glorious thing
To be a Pirate King!
For I am a Pirate King!

RaVeN said:
Alas, I am the last of the Mohicans

Oh God! I feel all faint. My favourite ever film. The mountains, the trees. the rivers, the waterfall, the DRUMBEAT, horses, romantic suicides (?), passion, loyalties, valour, Cora's beautiful eyes, the son who fell to his death, the dignity of the father, Hawkeye's nose . . . Hawkeye's nose . . . Hawkeye's nose . . .

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gasp, gasp . . .

Wabbit, Can I Change My Vote ????

Third Man Girl

RaVeN said:
As for you. You...you...you traitor you! :mad:

No wonder we were nearly wiped off the face of the planet

Alas, I am the last of the Mohicans

Darn right. We're so efficient, there's only one of ya left.

Try as you pirates might, you will never take my home. For my home is in my thoughts, my laugh and my future sight.

You have spread sickness on our blankets, yet I persevere.
You have raped my mother and bent her wind, yet I persevere.
You have told us our Gods are not true, yet I persevere
You have made us drink of unclean waters, yet I persevere.
You have taken brother elk and left only promises in his stead, yet I persevere.
And after you've spent each other like a broken smile I will look down on your battlefied , your waste and your humanity.....and I will still be.

RaVeN

How many times do I have to tell you? It's not unclean water, it's rum. Now drink up or walk the plank.

third man girl said:
Wabbit, Can I Change My Vote ????

It's not too late third man girl.

Laugh with children's eyes
Find wisdom in four winds
Question a world beyond the forrest
Hold something that is yours
Tears have only one use

Taste the raven's flight

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Laugh with children's eyes
Find wisdom in four winds
Question a world beyond the forrest
Hold something that is yours
Tears have only one use

Taste the raven's flight

That's beautiful, RaVeN

Did you write it?

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
The RaVeN will rescue me. A poncey parrot in all its finery is no match for...

[size=+2]BlackFeather[/size]

Third Man Girl

I'll have you know my parrot hasn't ponced since he developed scurvy. There's a lot of vitamins in RaVeNs and if comes near my parrot, I can't answer for the consequences.

third man girl said:
That's beautiful, RaVeN

Did you write it?

Third Man Girl

It's never too late third man girl.

Lie in thick grasses untouched
Be unafraid of the fire
Breath again like the first
Let rain drop on your tongue
Sounds at night are gifts shared

Taste the raven's flight

RaVeN

Yuk. Take it outside. This thread is for pirates, scurvy and the occassional deluded Viking. We'll have none of your icky nonsense in here. :p

Litany said:
Yuk. Take it outside. This thread is for pirates, scurvy and the occassional deluded Viking. We'll have none of your icky nonsense in here. :p

lol

This thread is for the Best of the Best..... The American Indian :p

Truth comes in raven black.

RaVeN
(souldn't you be out peddling girl scout biscuits?) :D

RaVeN said:
lol

This thread is for the Best of the Best..... The American Indian :p

Truth comes in raven black.

RaVeN
(souldn't you be out peddling girl scout biscuits?) :D

Firstly, there's none of your lot up on that there list, so ner. :p

Secondly, I was never a girl scout. I joined the majorettes coz we got given metal sticks and were taught how to throw them hard and accurate. Girl scouts ran in fear of us as we pelted metalic death down on their heads.

Thirdly, do girl scouts even sell biscuits in the UK? Never sold them to me. But maybe they knew I was hiding behind the front door with my clobbering stick handy.

Back