• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best place to read

I have a reading chair that I do like to throw my leg over the arm of and read in when it's not full of stuff. Whenever I do get the house to myself I also like to read on floor.

Out in the pool has been a great spot this summer. Alas, that one is not long for this world... at least for another 10 months.

I love to read in my bedroom on my armchair :) If I read in bed I always end up being TOO comfy and falling asleep :(

Up in the attic in my sleepy chair,or in a quiet forest glade. I do read on the bus too,and even in a quiet old fashioned pub!

I like to read in the bath, it's very relaxing. I also read on my daily commute. :)

When reading for research rather than entertainment purposes I'm best off reading at a desk or something as I tend to nod off when reading theoretical stuff. :oops:

Last edited:
My overstuffed easy chair. I usually sit in it "sideways" with my legs over the arm of the chair if I'm reading in it.

I love reading in bed while being snuggled up under my doona and reading in the bath with candles lit.

Sent from my iPhone using Book And Reader

Back