• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best things in life

muggle said:
pasta, a good red wine, and a few habanero peppers. :)

I don't know about wine, my cigar habit already puts a considerable dent into my book budget. :eek:

My girlfriend's moans, the sea-spray off the back of a wave that's broken, Margaritas and the sunrise. It look'd like morning in your eyes...

sunning on the beach, swimming in a clear lake, bbq-ing with friends, family dinners, my husband's laughter, a fine glass of wine, a great cup of coffee

Really, are the bad parts really bad? My best material comes out of the bad parts. I hate complacency. Ohoh sunsets and wine and the love of my loved loved ones. What floats my boat is a good realtime riff.

Yeah, really. Apparently mr. YK is a simple tool of pleasure. How fulfilling that must be for the little yellow fellow. Hmm.

Cool summer daze. Flocks of birds dancing together in the air. Ya Krunk'd's girlfriend's moans. Kicking back; reading a good book. Bailey's over ice. Espresso. Barbequing ribeye and white corn.

Ya Krunk'd Floo said:
I'm trying to think of a quick-witted comeback...Be sure to check back tomorrow for it.
Just tell it to your girlfriend; she'll fill me in (or the other way around).

Back